Thursday, June 30, 2005

Post it

Ok. So somehow I seem to be touching some sore points with some Americans out there. I don't know how or why you've started reading this, but I'ld like to remind you of what appears at the beginning of my blog: "I've created this blog so my family and friends can keep up with my first ever (!) round-the-world adventure!"
This is my first time ever outside of Australia and I'm loving it. However, I am also realising how much I love Australia. I know its not for everyone. These are my thoughts based on my limited but growing knowledge of the rest of the world, its history, and my little place in it.
So keep reading if you want, but try not to take everything so damn personally. While you've been picking up each negative comment, you seem to be ignoring all my other, even little compliments. These are my overall views, where is your overall sense of proportion?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little E, this is Tony P Manto fellow blogger and Zandra's Neighbour. I am sorry if you have taken offense at my comments, this is what Americans do, we poke fun at each other and especially foreigners (just kidding).

I was not trying to offend you, just bust your stones. Zandra thinks you are mortified and never going to come back to visit her. I and other Americans do not want that to happen. We like you and don't want you to think poorly of Little Z.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home